Tyrol's highest winter meets mountain summer at Pitztal
Live-Ticker Thursday, 23.09.2021 at 08:00
TIROL’S HIGHEST WINTER
- Skiing on the Pitztal Glacier // daily
- Gletscherexpress: first ascent at 7.00 am
- Wildspitzbahn: Skiing from 7.00 am to 1.00 pm
- 3 kilometers of slopes
- Additionally open // from Saturday 25 SEP
- Gletschersee chair lift: Skiing from 7.00 am to 1.00 pm
- 4 kilometers of slopes
Please note that we will gradually open the entire glacier ski area for you.
- The Wildspitzbahn and Café 3440 are also open to pedestrians during and after ski operation.
- Café 3440 open until 3.30 p.m.
- Wildspitzbahn last descent at 3.45 pm
- Opening hours cash desk:
from 6.30 am to 4.30 pm
MOUNTAIN SUMMER AT THE HIGHEST OF TIROL