All guests with a valid ski pass can use the lines to the Pitztal Glacier and Bergbahnen Rifflsee for free.
With the free ski shuttle directly to the lifts
You can use the public bus system in the Pitztal every day at no extra cost. You can get to and from our lifts conveniently and safely with the appropriate winter equipment. Depending on the distance to the valley station of the Pitztal Gletscherbahn, there are various lines that serve the individual stops at regular intervals.
An overview of the lines:
- Green line: Weisswald – Pitztal Gletscherbahn – Weisswald
- Red line: Zaunhof – Pitztal Gletscherbahn – Zaunhof
- Blue line: Jerzens – Pitztal Gletscherbahn – Jerzens
- Yellow line: Imst Station – Pitztal Gletscherbahn – Imst Station
- Groups of 15 or more persons must be booked in advance.
- Ski shuttle to the Pitztal Glacier registration with Auderer Hannes (Auderer Reisen) +43 (0) 650 667 03 20
- Advance registration: by 3 PM on the day before at the latest
Download timetables or directly to your mobile phone: Imst – Pitztal bus timetables
In accordance with § 38 of the Conditions of Carriage for Scheduled Motor Transport: dogs with a bite-proof muzzle are allowed to be transported if they can be kept without causing a nuisance or obstruction to other passengers. They must be carried or kept on a short lead. The passenger must keep an eye on the animals. They must not be allowed on seats.