Pitztal Glacier Winter Season // 23.09.2023 – 05.05.2024
Connection Rifflsee // 15.12.2023 – 07.04.2024
Prices winter season 2023/24
From a one day ticket for a glacier skiing day to a lenghty skiing holiday with a 14-in-16-days-ticket – it is completely up to you. At Pitztal Glacier and Rifflsee everything is possible. Our overview of the ski pass prices helps you to decide. Furthermore you find here every info to season tickets, discounts etc – for winter season.
- From the 2-dayss-skipass up one day at our partner skiing area Kaunertal Glacier & Fendels is included.
- Kaunertal is the neighboring valley of the Pitztal – both valleys are in the nature parc region Kaunergrat.
Book your skiing day in our online-ticketshop and get up to MINUS 30% on your skipass price!
Prices Winter season 2023/24
PRICES WINTER SEASON 2023/24 DIRECTLY AT THE TICKET OFFICE
You want all information at one glance? No problem – simply download our PDF Overview of all ski pass prices at Pitztal Glacier & Rifflsee. (NOTE // The prices in the PDF refer to the regular prices directly at the ticket offices on location.)
Season Tickets Prices: Pitztal Glacier & Rifflsee
You prefer to spend the whole winter at the Glacier? Then the season pass is perfect for you! With the season pass Top 4 the Kaunertaler Glacier & Winter Mountain Fendels are included in your ticket, along with the Pitztal skiing areas – for even more Galcier fun.
Opening hours of the skiing area
Take a glance at the opening hours and take the first gondola of the cable cars up in the skiing area. That’s how you get the most out of your ski ticket.
FURTHER INFORMATION ON YOUR SKIING DAY
- Small children rate: Children born in 2016 and later travel free
- Children rate: Born 2009 to 2015
- Youth rate: Born 2004 to 2008
- Adult rate: Born 2003 and earlier
- Ski instructor: State-certified ski instructors with a valid annual pass receive a special rate
- Disabled persons: from 60% and valid disability certificate receive a special rate
- Group discounts: Discounted group rates are available for groups of 20 or more – enquiries and detailed information at email@example.com
- In every ski ticket for the Pitztal Glacier the Ski area Rifflsee is already included.
- From 2 days upwards the ski ticket is valid at the village lift Mandarfen.
- Kaunertal PLUS: From the 2-in-3-days ticket upwards, the ski ticket is valid on one day on the Kaunertaler Glacier or Winter mountain Fendels.
- From 2 days upwards, you can ski on one day at the Hochzeiger skiing area.
- Payment options: Cash, debit card (Maestro) and credit cards (Visa, Master Card, American Express)
- All prices are in Euro incl. VAT and subject to change without notice.
- The General Terms and Conditions of Pitztaler Gletscherbahn GmbH & Co KG apply in their current version.
Included in your ski ticket: Your winter fun in Pitztal
Wheter it is skiing, ski touring, cross country skiing, winter hiking or a relaxing break with an amazing view at the unique Café 3440: One ski pass, but many options await you at Pitztal Glacier & Rifflsee! But maybe it is best, if you discover the countless possibilities by yourself:
Your route to the Pitztal Glacier & Rifflsee skiing area
Last stop: Train station Imst - Pitztal
Your travel possibilities from Imst-Pitztal:
- with the Bus
- with a taxi (trip takes approx. 35 min)
- Shuttle services from your hotel – by former arrangement with your hotel