Tyrol’s highest breakfast at Café 3440
Secure your box seat at Austria's highest breakfast
Your breakfast in the mountain winter 2022/23
Tyrol’s highest breakfast table is located at 3,440 metres above sea level – more precisely at the Café 3440 on the Pitztal Glacier! Summer and winter you can enjoy regional delicacies from the Pitztal region. At the same time, the view of the surrounding mountains is breathtaking.
During the mountain winter we have the following information for you:
- Breakfast is always served on Saturdays (If there is a special occasion, we have additional dates).
- Your breakfast time in mountain winter is 09.05 am: Ascend with the Gletscherexpress and on with the Wildspitzbahn
- Your table is reserved for you at Café 3440 at 09.30 am.
- Below we have listed all available dates. Simply click on your desired date and you will be linked directly to the ticket!
- Once you have successfully purchased your ticket, there is only one thing left to do – look forward to breakfast at alpine heights!
- If you already have a voucher without a fixed date, please let us know your preferred date by sending an email or calling +43 5413 86288. For organisational reasons, please book at least 3 days in advance!
We wish you an unforgettable breakfast at THE HIGHEST IN TIROL!
Simply click on your desired date and you’ll come directly to your voucher!