YOUR SKIING DAYS GET LONGER AT 3,440M
In spring, the days are getting longer again. Finally! Why not extend your skiing days on the Pitztal Glacier? From February to May you can extend your turns at the Wildspitzbahn from FRI to SUN until 4.30 pm.
Or have you had enough of skiing and want to enjoy the warm spring sun with Tyrol’s highest view? No problem. The Café 3440 is also open until 4.30 pm for your culinary delights.
Current information about the glacier ski area
Extended ski operation Pitztal Glacier and opening hours Café 3440 –
always FRI to SUN:
- Wildspitzbahn in operation until 4.30 pm (last ascent 4.15 pm)
- skiing on these slopes until 4.30 pm
- Café 3440 open until 4.30 pm
- last descent Gletscherexpress at 5.10 pm
book your ski ticket for your glacier spring now!
THE 3440 - Time out with a view
THE 3440 on the Pitztal Glacier invites you to linger. Especially in spring, you enjoy every ray of sunshine even more at these heights. In addition to vitamin D, you can enjoy a sweet delicacy from Austria’s highest confectionery. Or treat yourself to a glass of Prosecco as a crowning finale at the HIGHEST OF TIROL.THE 3440
Spring Highlights on the Pitztal Glacier
- 25 MAR 2022 // Sunset at Café 3440 with Maria Kofler (alternative date 26 MAR 2022)
- 02 APR 2022 // Coffee Tasting
- 02 – 20 APR 2022 // every Saturday SHRED DAYS at X Park
- 01 MAY 2022 // Glacier Vertical 3440 with sunset – Highlight: Tirolerisch G’spielt
- 08 MAY 2022 // Mother’s Day Brunch at Café 3440