Highest seminar room in the Tyrolean mountain landscape
Meetings at 3,440 m altitude give you and your group creative freedom with expansive views. The highest seminar room in Austria is easy to reach thanks to the mountain railways. A unique location with extraordinary architecture awaits you at the 3440. Surrounded by majestic three-thousand-metre peaks and views overlooking the impressive glacier world, you can let your thoughts run free. Our seminar location can accommodate small and exclusive groups. The necessary technology is in place. THE 3440 will also look after the well-being of the group. Suitable accommodation can be found in the valley, which means that you can fully focus on the workshop at THE HIGHEST OF TIROL. The sun terrace is ideal for break-outs in both summer and winter. For those who prefer sporting activities, there is the opportunity to make a fast descent down the ski slope or to climb the 55 steps to the platform.
Seminar room details
- Exclusive space at 3,440 m altitude – on THE HIGHEST OF TIROL
- Well connected by cable car – easy accessibility
- Size: approx. 40 m2 (curved floor plan)
- Seating: theatre max. 30 people or parliament max. 15 people
- Technical equipment: projector, sound system, flipchart and screen
- Daylight thanks to opposite window fronts
- Within the operating hours of the Pitztal Gletscherbahn mountain railway
Can it get more exclusive?
When unique concepts meet a unique backdrop, it can only be in The 3440. Exclusivity is the main focus here. Tyrol’s highest viewpoint together with its entire infrastructure and premises can be rented outside the operating hours of the Pitztal Gletscherbahn mountain railway. From product presentations to team building and incentive events. You can skilfully present your product at alpine heights. Events to cater for up to 100 people are possible. Catering can also be provided directly on site.
Please direct all enquiries to email@example.com!