Find your inner flow
Yoga at the Rifflsee
Where else can you better switch off and recharge your batteries than in nature?
The summer yoga programme at the Rifflsee allows all summer guests of the Pitztal to take in the clear mountain air and the scent of the alpine meadows and join in the relaxing exercises on the shores of the Rifflsee.
03 JUL 2022 // Yoga hikes - Your start to the mountain summer at Rifflsee
- meeting point: Sunna Alm mountain restaurant
- 2 hikes: 9 am // 11 am
- duration of yoga hikes followed by breakfast: 1.5 hours
- Please bring along comfortable clothing, shield cap, sturdy shoes, a seat cushion, your own yoga mat and a water bottle
- Limited number of participants: max. 15 persons per slot
- Costs: EUR 39,- (participation yoga hike and breakfast)
- Ascent only possible a with valid ticket
- Please register until 30 JUN 2022 via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Notice // The yoga hikes only take place with a minimum of 10 participants!
Elisabeth and Caro kick off the yoga sessions at the mountain lake with their yoga hikes. Together we start from the mountain restaurant Sunna Alm in the direction of Rifflsee. You will learn interesting facts about the formation of the mountain lake and about the fauna and flora at these altitudes. You and the group stop where the clear mountain stream flows into the Rifflsee. First – and really suitable for everyone – Caro gets you in the mood for yoga. No previous yoga experience is necessary. Breathing, energy and the inner flow are brought into harmony. As a conclusion to the yoga unit, there will be a kneipp. A pleasant refreshment before returning to the starting point. After a 1.5-hour yoga hike, you can fortify yourself with a hearty breakfast at the Sunna Alm. A joint conclusion with good conversation is part of the prelude. Elisabeth and Caro will be available to answer any questions you may have about yoga, hiking and kneipp!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION // alternative date 03 JUL 2022 (registrations will be accepted until 30 JUN)
Weekly yoga sessions at the Rifflsee
Schedule: 30 JUN – 01 SEPT (every Thursday)
- Minimum number of participants: 5 persons
- Meeting point: 9.15 am Rifflseebahn valley station
- Bring comfortable clothing, a water bottle and your own yoga mat.
- Yoga session start: 9.30 am to 10.45 am
- Followed by refreshments together in the Sunna Alm
- EUR 33,- combination ticket yoga + vital frehshemnt in the Sunna Alm // to be paid in cash directly on site.
- Ascent only with valid ticket
- Registration is requested until Tuesday 10 am
Inner reflection is taken outside here at the Rifflsee.You can find out about yoga teacher Carolin’s exercises and join in early in the morning on the shore of the mountain lake with the water shimmering and calming. A mat and comfortable clothes are all you need. No previous knowledge of yoga is necessary. Carolin’s yoga retreats are tailored to the level of the participants. Those who have yet to practise yoga in the great outdoors will certainly be amazed at how you can start the day energised and fresh through mindful and conscious movement and breathing.
Would you like to treat yourself to something special after yoga? No problem!
Treat yourself to a rich and revitalising breakfast at the Sunna Alm after your yoga session. The cost of breakfast is not included in the ticket price. Please inform us when registering if you would like to book breakfast to the value of EUR 18.50. This must be paid directly at the Rifflseebahn ticket office on the day of the yoga session. You will receive an admission wristband in return.
Keep in the flow: Exercises for home
Do you know the feeling of sitting at a desk for hours on end and hardly getting any exercise in the fresh air in these times of working from home? Yoga can be practised anywhere – all you need is some comfortable clothes, a yoga mat and a few good tutorials.
Toni Innauer’s 12 Tiroler, for example! We have selected three animals to keep your flow going at home: The Brown Trout, The Bear and The Golden Eagle. Have fun! Enjoy it!
The following hotels in the Pitztal have specialised in yoga retreats and have included them in their hotel programme for you:
- Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten
- Hotel Stillebach
- Hotel Jerznerhof
- Hotel Gletscherblick
- Hotel Andy
- Hotel Mittagskogel