Pitztal Glacier and Rifflsee Ski resort
Welcome to Tyrol's highest glacier
Thanks to the guaranteed snow from the glacier, you can enjoy skiing from September until May in Pitztal. We offer you 68 km of ski runs in winter through the ski connection between the Rifflsee ski resort and the glacier ski resort. In a varied winter landscape, you can choose from easy, moderate and difficult ski runs on wide glacier slopes or runs through trees. In addition, you’ll find secluded powder snow slopes and firm glacier snow runs. Diverse skiing pleasure and an unforgettable ski holiday in Austria are guaranteed!
Advantages of the Pitztal Glacier/Rifflsee lift ticket
- Guaranteed snow from September to May
- Ski holiday at Tyrol's highest glacier
- Skiing pleasure on wide glacier slopes
- 68 km of groomed runs, 41 km of off-piste runs, 12 km of high altitude cross-country trails
- Starting point for the popular ski tour to Tyrol's highest mountain - the Wildspitze at 3.774 m
- Children under ten, with valid identification and accompanied by a parent, travel for free
- Six(or over)-day lift tickets include the cable car tickets for Kaunertal Glacier and Fendels
- Free Wi-Fi in all our mountain restaurants
- Free ski shuttle
- A lift ticket ensures your skiing pleasure on the glacier or at Rifflsee through the ‘Rifflsee Valley Run’ and ‘Gletscherexpress’ ski connections.
If you are going to spend your ski holiday in Tyrol, Austria, don’t miss out on the Pitztal glacier!